As an international product manager, your role is to further develop one of our products, the Brink's Complete Solution, and adapt it to the needs of the customer. And this on a European level. For more information about the Brink’s Complete solutions you will be working with, visit the following link: https://brinkscompleteus.com/
The Product Manager will be overseeing the deployment and further development of Brink's Complete, the Brink's all-in-one subscription service that combines the best of Brink’s hardware, software, and services. You will be working closely with the leadership of our European countries to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver winning solutions. You connect with colleagues from several departments within Brink’s to ensure requirements and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product is aligned with the company’s overall strategy and regional goals.
● You understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth and translate them into a well structured and attainable roadmap.
● You work with the country and global teams to define features and capabilities of the product and know how to drive it through the organization and market.
● You are able to engage, inform and promote your product to the senior management and customers.
● You collaborate with marketing and sales, to understand the market, the wishes and product designs.
● You initiate customer interactions and use this feedback to understand areas of market opportunity
● You participate in commercial presentations, bids and implementation projects.
● You work from your home country, but travel to Brink's Solutions Netherlands once a month to align with your colleagues, managers and other stakeholders.
Education: You have a master's degree or similar through experience.
Working Experience: 5+ years of product management experience as a Product Manager or similar position. Knowledge of the cash or payments industry is a big plus
Language Skills: Fluent in English, any additional language expertise is a big plus
Hard Skills: Practical experience working with Agile methodologies in multi-team agile environments. Scrum PSPO or SAFe POPM certification is a big plus
Soft Skills: You have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. You are driven by results and performance-oriented.
As a person, you are critically minded and have an open mind. You also have strong
communication skills, analytical and leadership skills are a must for this job. In this job
position it is key to walk the talk, demonstrate what good really looks like. This means
bringing a range of product and project management skills to achieve better
You will be working in an organization
● With a flat hierarchical structure
● Where there is room for fun moments between colleagues
● Where innovative projects are currently running in all departments
● Where personal input and working autonomously on projects is appreciated.
You'll join a team where innovation and change are key. Personal development and
learning are at the core.
Of course, all transportation and hotel costs are fully reimbursed by Brink's. All our new employees will be screened.